Central Virginia Industries Council, LLC (CVIC) is the newest programming division of the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce providing valuable benefits to the manufacturers in our region. A board of advisors comprised of the region's top manufacturers ensures that programming and offerings meet the needs of you, the manufacturer, and your employees.
CVI is a manufacturing & industry council providing members with resources, training and legislative advocacy.
To be a primary resource for manufacturing and industry in Central VA.
Provide high quality information, resources, training & services to meet the needs of the manufacturing and industrial community in Central VA.
Program of Work
• Quarterly Roundtable Breakfasts featuring networking for the manufacturer and discussions on key issues impacting your business.
• Comprehensive Annual Wage/Benefit Survey comparing compensation for regional companies.
• Confidential legal HR consultations
• Access to regional labor study and forecasting
• Discounts for Training & Certifications through partnership with Virginia Manufacturers Association to include: Industry developed Training & Assessment through Virginia Council on Advanced Technology Skills (VCATS) targeting middle skill professions including but not limited to Manufacturing Specialist; Manufacturing Technician 1; World Class Manufacturing Practitioner; World Class Manufacturing Specialist; World Class Manufacturing Assessor; Contractor Safety; and, Industrial Energy Auditor. View here to learn more.
Workforce Development Classes are currently availabe through Central Virginia Community College System partnership. CVCC is able to provide each company one free seat in its choice of selected classes. View here to learn more.
For more information about Central Virginia Industries Council, LLC contact Christine Kennedy, Executive Vice President, (434) 845-5966.