"Our benefits by partnering with the Chamber, range from networking opportunities, addressing small business issues, participating in the Connection Trade Show, to business referrals." Patsy Cunningham, Basket Case
Whether you're a first-time business owner or a seasoned veteran, you want visibility for your business! You automatically receive visibility beginning the day you join our Chamber. You can also enjoy exclusive, cost-effective ways to market your business to fellow members and the community. Through magazines, mailings, event sponsorships, online listings and more, leading businesses use the Chamber to reach customers, consumers and tourists.
Let us help you reach your next generation of customers.
Opportunities Pre-paid with Your Membership Investment
You joined the Chamber, or are thinking about joining, because you need visibility for your business. Here are some of the ways that your Chamber membership provides you with visibility. And the best part? The items below are all included with your membership investment. Now that's a smart investment!
Visibility Benefits Pre-Paid With You Chamber Membership Investment
- Publicize your business message at no additional cost in the Online Business Directory of the Chamber website - with access to more than 45,000 average views per month.
- Promote yourself and your company when you display your business cards and brochuresin the Chamber lobby. Take advantage of the high traffic generated in the Chamber office with this pre-paid benefit for all Chamber members.
- Gain online visibility during the month that you join. All new members are listed on the home page of the Chamber website for one month at no charge.
- Receive local recognition to 1400 business contacts throughout the region with your new member listing in the Chamber's Member Value Promotions direct mail packet. This pre-paid benefit occurs the month following your join date.
- Reach businesses, consumers and tourists with pre-paid listings for your business in the Membership Directory and Resource sections of Lynchburg Life, the Chamber's award-winning, annual quality of life magazine and Membership Directory.
- Generate traffic and receive visibility for your Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to celebrate your new business or business expansion. Benefit includes access to area dignitaries, staffing and supplies for the event and post-event on facebook and our website.
- Announce your company's accomplishments, promotions and new hires to the business community through the "Member News" section of the Chamber's monthly Member Value Promotions digital mailer.
For more information, contact Mike Lewis at (434) 845-5968 x20.