Now accepting applications for the 42nd class.
Once the application is downloaded, the fields are enabled to allow the user to tab from one entry to the next, so you can
(1) make entries and print the document or
(2) make entries and save the document for later editing or printing.
- Living or working in the Lynchburg region
- Available time and full employer support to participate in program that includes 69.5 class hours, at least 30 outside hours and 24 hours of volunteer service after completion of program
- Proven leadership ability through experience and/or significant achievement relative to age
- Interest in and motivation to serve the Lynchburg region
- Commitment to the community as evidenced by past and present community involvement
The Selection Committee seeks a class representing a cross-section of the community: men and women from different occupational, educational, social and cultural backgrounds. Participants come from various sectors including private business, non-profit organizations, and the public sector. Applications are reviewed by the Selection Committee and candidates are notified of their participation in late July.
$800 Early Bird for applications received by May 1, 2013
$900 for applications received May 2 - May 31, 2013
Two partial scholarships are available for non-profits and small businesses with 5 or fewer employees.